Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Update

Ive not kept up with my drawing chalenge recently but ive had other things to do. Inluding todays interview with BBC radio Stoke talking about my involvment with Britain in Bloom. Click to listen here its in the first part of the last half hour of the show !

I have been updating my twitter feed and Facebook page today keeping up with everything can be exhausting quite part from making the work !

Next up is a craft fair on Sunday fingers crossed for good weather and a good turn out. After that its full speed ahead for Britain in Bloom with the national judging taking place on the 3rd August and the next day set up at the library for my 1 week exhibition with an opening on Friday 5th August 4-6pm!
Phew ! After that I can take a breath and get some images on here.

I promise a tutorial/window into my experiments, soon on my printing adventures so watch this space.

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment